http://vinatakesphotos.weebly.com/ Period 1:
I think their best photo is the picture where the dog is in a red blanket because I like how there is a lot of emphasis and detail on the face of the dog. I also think the lighting is quite nice because it is distributed throughout the photo.
http://estellkim.weebly.com/ Period 2:
I think their best picture with the two people holding hands. I think it is a great photo because I like the way the people are posing and the forest as the background of the photo. I also think the lighting is excellent in the picture.
http://caracastillouphotography.weebly.com/ Period 4:
I believe their best photo is the picture with the guy with the pine cone on his head because I think it is a very unique picture. I like how the background is blurred because it brings out the emphasis on the person more.
No comments:
Post a Comment