Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Final Exam

4) 
This photo has changed my perspective of photography because it is one of the most unique photos I have ever taken and I have not seen another photo that is similar to this one. Also when I first took the photo, it looked quite different from this but after editing it in camera raw, the picture became very beautiful. I have learned to always edit my photos because you never know what the picture might turn out to be after the editing phase!

5)
The way shapes interact in a photograph draw the eye in and create interest in the composition and are very distinguishable because of intersecting lines. Form is the three-dimensionality of the object, and since the photograph is two-dimensional, this is represented by light and shadow. In other words shape is two-dimensional while form is three-dimensional.

6)
Repetition Post
Pattern is the repeating of an object or symbol all over the work of art while repetition works with pattern to make the work of art seem active. The repetition creates unity within the work of art. .

7)

8)

I believe my Plant Life Photos project was my best project because I like each of the 5 pictures that I used for this assignment. Each photo is unique and has its own setting and personality. Also I shoot in a variety of perspectives for example shooting up in my forest picture. This project changed the way I shoot photos because I started to try shooting at different angles to make the pictures more captivating to the eye.














No comments:

Post a Comment